Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Classroom

Things are going well, but I am a little sick of organizing and cleaning. Here is a look at my classroom. It is much better, but as you can tell there is still work to do. I don't want any boxes stacked on top of cabinets.
Back of Classroom
Front of Classroom






Boxes stacked on cabinets to the left.  But my desk is finally up front!! YAY!!!
























































I had so much fun using my new label makers.  Probably the best investment ever.  My students always wanted to use the lockers but since they were behind my desk I gave them cabinets to use instead.  Now that my desk is up front I figured why not use them?




Yesterday I had 4 xc runners who got in all their paperwork, so we had our first practice (not mandatory, obviously). Mandatory practice will start next week when school starts. Things are looking good, much better than last year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, I recently came across an article entitled " Eskimo Hunters of the Bering Sea" in a National Geographic Magazine of June 1984, and I simply started a Google search on Toksook and came across your blog. I am intrigued by your adventure as a Teacher in this community, has it changed over the last twenty years? With you being new to the community (unless Toksook is your original home) it might be a difficult question to answer, but you might know the impact of the oil company activity on the community, which back in 1984 was only just beginning. Would appreciate your response. Loved your snow pics, we don't see snow too often.
    Kind regards, Paul

    ReplyDelete