Sunday, December 9, 2012

Caught in the act

For those of you that didn't see my Facebook post, I caught a student cheating this past week. It was probably the best one I have caught so far. Usually they are blatantly obvious about cheating. This time a girl taped a sheet of paper between her legs. I saw her looking down and thought she had a phone so I stood at the back of the room to watch. As I was watching she was awkwardly lifting up her legs and I was a little concerned. As I walked to get a student's paper she lifted her leg and I saw the paper. I asked her to give me the paper and she handed me the test. I asked for the paper under her legs and she just turned away. Later I got this crumpled up piece of paper. When I read it later I realized it was just the answer to the bonus question. All that work to try to get 1 bonus point!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment