Sunday, May 29, 2016

Prom & Graduation

So I am slowly posting things that happened at the end of the year.


Prom looked AMAZING this year!! Many first year teachers really took a lead. They handmade all of the decorations. I helped in putting them up, but they really did all the work in making the decorations.
                                                     
        



Usually we have the same blue gossamer. This year looked so different, in a good way. I think the students really liked having something different. They all loved the decorations and looked like they had a really good time. The next weekend we had graduation. It looked really nice. We had a banquet for parents and graduates the night before. We had steak, ribs, fruit, salad, veggie trays, marshmallows, pretzels, chips, and chocolate for dipping. Then we had cake and ice cream for dessert. It was about $3,000 including the freight charges. But it was worth it because everyone had a great time and had plenty to take home. We ordered 2 cakes one for the night before and the other to celebrate after the ceremony the next day. Unfortunately they spelled a couple of names wrong. It costs about $75 for a full sheet.  Below is a picture of the gym for graduation. It looked great!


I still have another post I need to create about our 5K run. Hopefully I will get to it before the end of the summer. I have already had a week at home. I'm currently getting ready for a trip to Bali in the middle of June.








No comments:

Post a Comment