Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall in Toksook Bay


Sorry it has been so long. A lot has happened since my last update. I have been so busy with cross country, teaching, and I am taking classes for a masters in educational technology through UAS. Nali has missed me lots because I have been travelling a lot. But she did get an extra special treat from my parents. A whole happy meal. Here is her with her burger.




















For cross country we travelled to Bethel and Quinhagak. We also had our own meet, but because of scheduling, only 1 boy from Nightmute came to run. Here is a pic of some of my high schoolers.

Here is a picture I will leave you all with. This was taken when we had a scavenger hunt for 6th-12th grade. I was in charge and I sent myself to the bay to sit for an hour. It was the most gorgeous morning, but it was a little chilly.














No comments:

Post a Comment