Wednesday, August 15, 2012

oh yeah...SCHOOL!!!

I forgot to give everyone an update on how school is going.  Boy is it busy, and I'm exhausted, but I do like it here. 

Here is my schedule for the semester:
      Period 1: 8th grade science
      Period 2: Physical science
      Period 3: VTC geometry/academic enrichment
      Period 4: 7th grade science
      Period 5: health
      Period 6: plan
      Period 7: earth science

Lots of planning, but they are all good classes.  My morning classes seem to be asleep.  But by the time 4th  period rolls around the 7th graders are going crazy.  It's right before lunch and they are everywhere but in there seat so I will have to try something new. 

Also, I have a new friend who has been helping me out since I got here.  She is in 3rd grade and comes by everyday after school.  (I'm never gonna get Justin Bieber out of my head...lol).  She keeps me entertained while I work on stuff by playing youtube videos.  It makes it a little easier to be stuck in my room all day :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome adventure you are on! And we can't imagine how busy you are planning for all those classes on top of everything else! We ran into your mom and church today and she was telling us about your new job and directed us to your blog. Hope you have a fantastic year! Best of luck :) God Bless!

    Greg and Apryl Swynenburg
    (and Olivia and Anna)

    ReplyDelete